🌷DIY ROSE WATER SEA SALT SCRUB🌷SMELL SO YUMMY!!
Items you will need:
- Large glass bowl
- 8oz jelly mason jar
- Decor for your jar (Dollar Store fashion necklaces, crystal jewels, ribbons or bows, etc)
- Labels (create your own or download Sohosonnet’s cute labels here ). Use packing tape to apply your label or create some fun labels using your Cricut 🙂
- 1 1/2 cup of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt (for a facial scrub or a more gentle scrub substitute salt for sugar)
- ½ cup Coconut Oil Blend or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Rose Water
- Pink or Red Rose Petals
- Pour salt or sugar into a large glass bowl
- Add the coconut oil and rose water to a measuring cup- using cup with a pour spout is best. Then blend the oil and rose water in the measuring cup.
- Pour the rose water and oil blend over the sea salt and add a few petals.
- Mix the ingredients into small food processors or chopper and blend, until the salt is to your desired texture. (if you’re using a sugar scrub be careful not to over blend)
- Fold the ingredients into an 8oz jelly mason jar and enjoy!